What the Warranty Covers
Receive a 2 year / 400 hour warranty on
Large or Small Ag equipment that have
completed PCi (PrairieCoast inspection) related repairs.
Coverage includes installed Ag
John Deere parts, and John Deere A.&I. parts.
• Green Shield Warranty starts from the PCi (PrairieCoast inspection) invoice date
• Payment is due in full at time of invoice either in cash or through John Deere Financial
• Non-transferable warranty
• Warranty guidelines, follows John Deere Warranty as per (WAM)
• Excludes electrical, AC, wear and abuse
Advantage for the program:
• Added value! PrairieCoast equipment will stand behind repairs beyond John Deere Warranty
• Repairs are completed by a trained John Deere Technician
• Problem free performance with warranty for 2 years or 400 hours.
• If Installed parts fail, you have priority on required repairs
• Tractor Models 1000 – 9000 series
• SPFH Models, 6000 – 8000 Series
• Combine Models, 60 – 70 – S series
• High Clearance Sprayer Models, 4000 series – R series
• Hay Equipment all Balers / Moco’s