PrairieCoast equipment has the right parts to get you up and running! With over 60 trained Parts technicians we’ll help you find the parts you need. Don’t have time to stop in and place your order? Call us at any of our locations and we can get an order ready for you to pick up. We know when the weather is right you need to be in the field that’s why we will do everything in our powers to help reduce any downtime.
Did you know that we carry more than just John Deere parts?
We have access to a large inventory of A&I products as well as other brands.
Check Out the Extensive Online Parts Catalog
Shop.Deere.Com - Finding Your Parts is Easy
Shop Premium John Deere Parts Online
Browse our extensive inventory of genuine John Deere parts, all from the convenience of your home or on the go with your mobile device. Experience seamless online shopping like never before! Have your order shipped directly to your doorstep or opt for in-store pickup.
For a tailored shopping experience, simply login to your John Deere account. This allows you to view your existing equipment, streamline your search for compatible parts, and save your shopping progress—perfect for those moments when you need to step away.
We understand that farming doesn't adhere to a 9-to-5 schedule. That's why we offer you the ultimate in convenience and flexibility, helping you perform better. Elevate your farming operations today with PrairieCoast equipment — your trusted source for genuine John Deere parts.
Your Parts, Your Schedule, Your Advantage
- All special ordered parts are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee and freight to return.
- All electrical components are non-returnable.
- Special ordered parts less than $20 are non-returnable.
- Parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, in new condition, and within 30 days of purchase.
- All special ordered parts must be prepaid by Credit Card, JDF Multi-Use Account, or Cash.
- Minimum $24 freight charge on all emergency ordered parts.