Job Title: Turf Equipment Sales Rep
Branch Locations: Prince George
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking a Turf Equipment Sales Rep at our Prince George location.
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 60% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, and we are proud to offer an RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As a Turf Equipment Sales Rep you will:
Represent the company for the sale of new and used Turf Equipment in a defined field of products for small and large property owners, while cultivating solid relationships with new and existing customers.
- Represent the company for the sale of turf machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all turf equipment potentially sellable by the dealership
- Monitor competitive activity/products and communicates timely to management, accordingly
- Maintain all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Know and follow a defined sales process
- Maintain assigned company vehicles and equipment
- Assist with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conduct new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitor trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintain current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attend applicable sales training events/seminars
- May maintain current knowledge of used turf equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of turf equipment, farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Base salary plus commission, based on experience
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment