Job Title: Turf Equipment Sales Rep
Branch Locations: Nanaimo
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia.
We are committed to providing premier products and superior customer service. We embrace Technology and utilize it to better serve our customers. We value integrity, innovation, and passion. We act like owners and are accountable for our actions. Over 60% of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 and 2021
- Recognition by John Deere as a top-performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- An industry leading Apprenticeship program with wage top up and full tuition coverage
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Long Term Service Awards
- A boot allowance program
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're over 60% employee owned.
As a Turf Equipment Sales Rep you will:
Represent the company for the sale of new and used Turf Equipment in a defined field of products for small and large property owners, while cultivating solid relationships with new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of Lawn & Garden equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Goal-oriented, focuses on activities and tasks to achieve them
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment