Power Up Your Career at PrairieCoast equipment
Do you want to work in a fun, innovative, and technology-driven environment where you will be rewarded, inspired, and driven to succeed?
Consider a Service Technician career at PrairieCoast equipment, a top-performing John Deere dealer.
At PrairieCoast equipment, our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products and superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
See how we support our Service Technicians:
Innovative support tools such as DTAC (Dealer Technical Assistance Center) and John Deere University will help you grow your career as a Technician, giving you the equipment and technology experience and expertise to advance and succeed in your career at PrairieCoast equipment.
Are you ready to join us?
PrairieCoast equipment is a John Deere dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Over 60% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 and 2021
- Recognition by John Deer as a top performing dealer in North America
Do you have what it takes?
As a Service Technician you will:
Perform basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. This position will be given direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate:
Licensed Heavy Duty Technician:
3+ years of experience performing service repairs is required. Ag ticket is a major asset.
Heavy Duty Technician Apprentices:
1-2 years of experience performing service repairs is required.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of heavy duty and / or agricultural equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license with reasonable abstract is required
- Forklift license preferred
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success.
Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment