Job Title: Parts Counter Salesperson
Please note: This is a maternity leave coverage expected to last 12-18 months.
Job Type: Full Time
Wage Range: The hourly wage for this role is typically $21.25 - $36.00 and represents a range across all of PrairieCoast’s BC and Alberta locations. It is influenced by various factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant training, and work location.
In compliance with the BC provincial government mandates, we are posting a broad wage range to adhere to the wage transparency requirements.
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 11 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Recognition by John Deere as a top-performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits including prescription, dental and vision coverage, visits to paramedical professionals
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance plan
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? A significant is employee owned.
As a Parts Counter Salesperson you will:
Sell, receive, and deliver parts and accessories as well as perform in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties. You will also be involved in the branch safety duties and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous parts counter sales experience preferred
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred
- Must be flexible in regards to work days and hours
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment