Job Title: Ag Sales Representative
Location: Dawson Creek
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 to 2022
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? A significant portion is employee owned.
As an Ag Sales Representative, you will:
Represent the company for the sale of new and used Agriculture Equipment in a defined field of products for small and large property owners, while cultivating solid relationships with new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years’ experience in an agriculture-related role
- Dealership sales, service, training, or other related work experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to store locations and customers
- Current Class 5 DL
- Satisfactory Driver Abstract
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment