Job Title: Yard Person & Detailer
Branch Locations: Fairview
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking a yard person & detailer in our Fairview Alberta location.
A PrairieCoast Overview
Join the team at PrairieCoast equipment and find out why we have been voted as Canada's Best Managed Companies every year since 2013. PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. This year we are excited to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Our highly skilled employees are our most important resource, which is why we are excited to celebrate this milestone with them.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As a Yard Person and Detailer you will:
Perform a variety of service support duties related to the cleaning and washing commercial and consumer equipment, cleaning up facilities, delivering and picking up parts, receiving equipment, parts, and accessories that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the dealership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighting upwards to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Class 5 driver’s license, with a reasonable abstract
- High self-motivation and responsibility
- Ability to organize own work when necessary
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment