Job Title: Service Writer
Chilliwack, British Columbia
Job Type: Maternity Leave Coverage Contract
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking a Service Writer to work with the service team in Chilliwack, BC to cover maternity leave.
A PrairieCoast Overview
Join the team at PrairieCoast equipment and find out why we have been voted as Canada's Best Managed Companies every year since 2013. PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. This year we are excited to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Our highly skilled employees are our most important resource, which is why we are excited to celebrate this milestone with them.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As a Service Writer you will:
Assist the service manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation within the dealership. Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract role, maternity leave coverage.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Service Writer experience an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Knowledge of office procedures
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Warranty experience an asset
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment