Job Title: Service Writer / Aftermarket Support
Location: Prince George
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 11 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses
- An industry leading Apprenticeship program with wage top-up and full tuition coverage
- Extended health benefits including prescription, dental and vision coverage, visits to paramedical professionals, and life, disability, critical illness, and travel insurance
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Annual boot allowance
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance plan
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. A significant portion is employee owned.
As a Service Writer you will:
Maintain accurate and on-time reports & invoicing and records relative information to the parts and service departments within the dealership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft office, excel, teams, and internet functions
- Knowledge of office procedures
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms preferred.
- High school diploma
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment