Job Title: Service Manager
Branch Locations: Kelowna
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking a Service Manager to join our team in our Kelowna location.
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the backbone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 60% of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees, and we are proud to offer an RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as well as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020. We recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
• An excellent compensation package
• A dynamic team environment
• Training opportunities
• Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
• Employee incentives
• A referral bonus program
• A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
• Long Term Service Awards
• Employee discounts
• Employee Share Ownership Program
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
We are looking for a Service Manager
PrairieCoast Equipment is offering an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for a qualified and ambitious individual to lead the Service Department in our Kelowna dealership.
• Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
• Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
• Develops and executes Service Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
• Coordinates customer clinics, field days, and related promotional events
• Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit
• Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
• Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
• Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
• Assists the HR department in recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
• 3+ years’ experience in Service Department operations
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
• Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
• Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
• Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
• Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?