Job Title: Salesforce Technical Trainer
Location: Any PrairieCoast Branch
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia.
We are committed to providing premier products and superior customer service. We embrace Technology and utilize it to better serve our customers. We value integrity, innovation, and passion. We act like owners and are accountable for our actions. Over 65% of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 and 2021
- Recognition by John Deere as a top-performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're over 65% employee owned.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce/Technical Trainer to help drive reach and awareness of Salesforce based solutions as well as other IT software tools utilized in daily operations.
The candidate will acquire general understanding of key job procedures of department operations and comprehensive understanding of IT platforms used. With this knowledge, training material will be produced to conduct on-site, in-house and web-based training.
The candidate must remain current on Salesforce (and other IT software tools) releases and features and will be responsible for explaining product information to non-technical audiences.
The candidate must have great mentoring skills and feel comfortable conducting training for remote users through the use of various conferencing technologies.
You could be based in one of PrairieCoast’s 10 stores, or work remotely.
Day to day activities include:
- Act as the first point of contact for end users’ questions and support in Salesforce.
- Train new users on applicable IT Platforms
- Manage Salesforce users, roles & permissions.
- Manage support requests and administrative needs of user base through ticketing system
- Troubleshoot Salesforces issues and assign to development team as required.
- Assist other teams (sales, marketing, service, etc.) by providing them with reports and dashboards that will help them better understand data and make business decisions.
- Communicate complex technical solutions in clear and understandable way to stakeholders.
- Get familiarized with Salesforce customizations created for this environment.
- Light duty Salesforce administration: Manage users, roles & permissions. Possibility to evolve to implementing processes, workflows and triggers within Salesforce to improve business processes.
- Create reports and dashboards.
- Design, develop, and maintain training resources including facilitator guides, slides, workshops, and online documentation for Salesforce and other IT software tools.
- Identify operational challenges and work through IT Manager to determine workaround of solutions that can be offered within software limitations.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, and extremely resourceful
- Ability to work with remote team members and prioritize requests
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to foster collaboration and work effectively with multiple departments
- Passionate about harnessing the power of technology to create efficiency
- 1-3 years of progressive experience developing solutions for & maintaining a Salesforce Org (Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred)
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL is considered an asset
- Familiarity with Apex/Visualforce solutions is considered an asset
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment