Job Title: Pre-Delivery and Assembly Technician
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. Over 65% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 and 2021
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- An industry leading Apprenticeship program with wage top up and full tuition coverage
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Long Term Service Awards
- A boot allowance program
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're over 60% employee owned.
As a Pre-Delivery and Assembly Technician you will:
Perform pre-delivery inspections and assembly work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. This position will be given direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience performing mechanical repairs
- Ability to perform basic inspections and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Fork lift license preferred
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment