Job Title: PrairieCoast Connect Service Representative
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone of our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer an RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? A significant portion is employee owned.
What Is PrairieCoast Connect?
PrairieCoast Connect is our customer solutions center. It is for our customers, staffed by our employees, and created to provide customers with expanded solutions. What started out as an overflow call center is quickly evolving into a fully digital dealership supporting John Deere customers with Parts, Service, and Sales.
PCC Value Added Includes:
• Skip the drive, skip the line! We always answer your call.
• Parts support to quickly lookup, verify local dealership stock, and have set aside, ship, or order parts if required
• Direct access to additional John Deere support
• Immediate technical support to help troubleshoot and determine if it can be immediately repaired or if additional dealership assistance is required.
• Follow up on recent equipment purchases to ensure satisfaction and offer support
• Machine monitoring to proactively call and assist customer in error codes and troubleshooting
• Proactive calls to notify customer about Warranty Expirations on their equipment
• Extended hours, weekend and Stat coverage, 24/7 Emergency after hour assistance
As a PCC Service Representative you will:
Advise on basic diagnostics, repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment. Promote and sell dealership service work as well as overall organizational promotion, and internal support.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years previous John Deere Ag and Turf technical experience
• Ability to work as part of a remote team environment
• Ability to research, problem solve and work independently
• Ability to communicate effectively using phone, email, text, chat, etc.
• Service, Repair and machinery knowledge
• Data entry/keyboarding skills
• High School diploma or equivalent experience
• Must be flexible regarding workdays and hours
• Experience on Salesforce, InContact, CDK, John Deere Systems is an asset
• Agricultural parts experience is an asset
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment