Job Title: Parts Shipper Receiver
Branch Locations: Prince George
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking a parts shipper receiver to join our team in Langley British Columbia.
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the backbone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 60% of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees, and we are proud to offer an RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada's Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as well as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020. We recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As a Parts Shipper Receiver you will:
Ensure seamless processing of outgoing shipments and incoming items. Support the Parts Department as needed with picking parts. The Shipper/Receiver understands the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of outgoing items. Inventory management and vendor relations with shipping companies are essential functions for this position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED and experience in shipping role preferred with online shipping, tracking and receiving
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing and have basic mathematical skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of landing and international shipments
- Ability to weigh and measure items and working knowledge of safe packing methods
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Computer literacy, including e-mail
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?