Job Title: Parts Helper
Branch Locations: Langley
Job Type: Full Time
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 55% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, through our RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
As a Parts Support Person you will:
Stock shelves, and duties related to the receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the dealership. This is an entry level position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
- Some work experience preferred
- Fork lift license preferred
We welcome all applications. In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role. We want to see your personality, how you think, and why you think your next opportunity is here with PrairieCoast equipment.