Job Title: Receptionist
Branch Locations: Langley
Job Type: Part-Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking a part time receptionist at our Langley BC location.
A PrairieCoast Overview
Join the team at PrairieCoast equipment and find out why we have been voted as Canada's Best Managed Companies every year since 2013. PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. This year we are excited to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Our highly skilled employees are our most important resource, which is why we are excited to celebrate this milestone with them.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As a Receptionist you will:
Coordinate and communicate office activities, greet and screen visitors, answer and refer telephone calls, schedule appointments and administer company correspondence. PrairieCoast equipment operates Monday to Saturday and the regular schedule for this position will be Saturdays and relief coverage for the Full-time Receptionist as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of direct work experience in a Receptionist capacity.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- Knowledge of ordering supplies, equipment and/or services.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Previous cash handling experience, with knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment