Job Title: Receptionist
Branch Locations: Langley
Job Type: Part-Time
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 55% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, partly through our RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
As a Receptionist you will:
Coordinate and communicate office activities, greet and screen visitors, answer and refer telephone calls, schedule appointments and administer company correspondence. PrairieCoast Equipment operates Monday to Saturday and the regular schedule for this position will be Saturdays with availability to cover vacation and sick days, etc. for the full time Receptionist.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of direct work experience in a Receptionist capacity.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- Knowledge of ordering supplies, equipment and/or services.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Previous cash handling experience, with knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
We welcome all applications. In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role. We want to see your personality, how you think, and why you think your next opportunity is here with PrairieCoast equipment.