Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia.
We are committed to providing premier products and superior customer service. We embrace Technology and utilize it to better serve our customers. We value integrity, innovation, and passion. We act like owners and are accountable for our actions. Over 65% of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 and 2021
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're over 60% employee owned.
We are currently seeking a marketing coordinator to work from our head office in Chilliwack, BC, where you will work alongside our lively administrative team. The wide range of responsibilities associated with this job ensures that you will not get stuck doing the same monotonous tasks each day. You may be coordinating events in the morning and then designing advertising campaigns and working on our website in the afternoon. For this reason, we are hoping to find someone with marketing/advertising experience who also has basic graphic design skills. You will also be working alongside our digital agency who will aid with the ideation and managing of our digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing/advertising experience
- Graphic design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience managing a corporate social media presence
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Basic administrative and excel knowledge
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry is an asset
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment