Job Title: Manager of Finance & Inventory
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia.
We are committed to providing premier products and superior customer service. We embrace Technology and utilize it to better serve our customers. We value integrity, innovation, and passion. We act like owners and are accountable for our actions. Over 60% of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 and 2021
- Recognition by John Deere as a top-performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- An industry leading Apprenticeship program with wage top up and full tuition coverage
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Long Term Service Awards
- A boot allowance program
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're over 60% employee owned.
As a Manager of Finance & Inventory you will:
Oversee all the Inventory Accounting, Sales Processing and Financing. You will be responsible for reporting and analysing complex sales and finance contracts as well as inventory management. The role will have direct reports. You will work closely with the rest of Accounting to ensure efficiency and accuracy within the department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CPA Designation or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 5 years working in an accounting and/or finance role
- Supervisory experience
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization, across multiple locations
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- High level of critical thinking and analytical skills and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Able to work well under pressure, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment