Job Title: Junior IT Support
Job Type: Full Time
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- Opportunity to participate in Ownership of the company
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? A significant portion is employee owned.
As Junior IT Support you will:
Interact with PrairieCoast equipment staff to identify hardware / software IT issues and provide solutions by referencing extensive documentation of detailed procedures. You will also provide front line support to end users on industry specific software applications (John Deere, CDK, etc.) to troubleshoot and solve issues quickly, and when necessary, escalate issues to product vendors. You will learn to manage phone system and provision extensions to new employees, update call flows and dial plans. You will help with deployment of PCs/mobile devices, to new and existing employees, following a pre-defined procedure to ensure that every computer is delivered with the appropriate software packages and user settings.
You will also have the opportunity to learn other systems (Sophos Central, DUO, Linux, Office365, Zendesk, PowerBI, etc.) and put in use any additional skills you may bring with you (PHP, Python, etc).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with technical customer service preferred OR College Diploma in the field of IT
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to learn by reading documentation and self-training
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to troubleshoot and assemble computers from component pieces
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment