Job Title: HR Coordinator (Mat Leave)
Branch Locations: Chilliwack
Job Type: Full Time
Please note: This is a maternity leave coverage expected to last 12-18 months
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 11 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits including prescription, dental and vision coverage, visits to paramedical professionals
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance plan
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? A significant portion is employee owned.
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will:
Provide support to our employees and managers in all areas of Human Resources including Recruiting, Onboarding, Training, Benefits, Payroll Support, Performance Management, and Safety. The Human Resources Coordinator will also work on HR projects and help plan employee events and contests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Education in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Understanding of Human Resources practices and employment and laws
- Ability to maintain and preserve strict confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a high-volume workload with competing deadlines
- High degree of attention to detail in all areas of work
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Strong technology and computer skills required
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment