Job Title: Heavy Duty Service Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking Heavy Duty Service Technicians to join our teams across our locations.
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 60% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, and we are proud to offer an RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're over 60% employee owned.
As a Heavy Duty Service Technician you will:
Perform basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. This position will be given direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Licensed Heavy Duty Technician. Ag ticket is a major asset
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license with reasonable abstract is required
- Fork lift license preferred
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment