Job Title: Heavy Duty Lube Technician
Branch Locations: Chilliwack
Job Type: Full Time
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 55% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, partly through our RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
As a Heavy Duty Lube Technician you will:
Perform preventative maintenance on heavy equipment, machine inspections, oil sampling, and greasing equipment according to manufacturer specifications. This position will be given direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience servicing/maintaining Heavy Equipment; Agricultural Equipment experience would be an asset
- General knowledge of basic hand tools, air tools, precision measuring tools and instruments, lap tops, diagnostic software.
- Must be competent with detailed paperwork and knowledge of fluids used in heavy machinery.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
We welcome all applications. In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role.