Job Title: Heavy Duty Lube Technician
Branch Locations: Chilliwack
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking a heavy duty lube technician to work with the service team in Chilliwack BC.
A PrairieCoast Overview
Join the team at PrairieCoast equipment and find out why we have been voted as Canada's Best Managed Companies every year since 2013. PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. This year we are excited to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Our highly skilled employees are our most important resource, which is why we are excited to celebrate this milestone with them.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As a Heavy Duty Lube Technician you will:
Perform preventative maintenance on heavy equipment, machine inspections, oil sampling, and greasing equipment according to manufacturer specifications. This position will be given direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience servicing/maintaining Heavy Equipment; Agricultural Equipment experience would be an asset
- General knowledge of basic hand tools, air tools, precision measuring tools and instruments, lap tops, diagnostic software.
- Must be competent with detailed paperwork and knowledge of fluids used in heavy machinery.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment