Job Title: Agriculture Equipment Sales Rep
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking Agriculture Equipment Sales Reps at our Fairview and Grande Prairie Alberta locations.
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 60% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, and we are proud to offer an RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As an Agriculture Equipment Sales Rep you will:
Sell new and used agricultural equipment while cultivating solid relationships with new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years equipment sales experience. (Agriculture sales experience preferred).
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming or operational practices required.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Goal-oriented, focuses on activities and tasks to achieve them.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
Base salary plus commission, based on experience
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment