Job Title: Agriculture Equipment Sales Rep
Branch Locations: Kamloops
Job Type: Full Time
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 55% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, through our RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
As an AG Equipment Sales Rep you will:
Sell new and used agricultural equipment while cultivating solid relationships with new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years equipment sales experience. (Agriculture sales experience preferred).
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming or operational practices required.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Goal-oriented, focuses on activities and tasks to achieve them.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
Base salary plus commission, based on experience
We welcome all applications. In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is
specifically relevant to this role. We want to see your personality, how you think, and why you think
your next opportunity is here with PrairieCoast equipment.