Job Title: Aftermarket Supervisor
Branch Locations: Prince George, BC
Job Type: Full Time
Bring your skills and experience to the next level through a career with PrairieCoast equipment. We are currently seeking an Aftermarket Supervisor to join our team in Prince George, British Columbia.
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 60% of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees, and we are proud to offer an RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSP’s
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- A boot allowance program (restrictions apply)
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? We're 55% employee owned.
As an Aftermarket Supervisor you will:
Lead the branches Aftermarket business efforts in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives to maximize profitability. You will also attract, retain, and effectively engage department personnel.
- Implement the Aftermarket Strategic Business Plan for the organization
- Support effective Parts and Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Monitor annual Parts and Service Department goals and budget in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Execute Parts and Service Department Marketing Plan and monitors to ensure achievement of established goals
- Liaison between the Aftermarket and the Sales Department
- Perform staff reviews as company policy
- Support recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- Cover for parts and service department employees when absent
- Manage training requirements for Parts and Service staff
- Handle customer’s complaints and manages the store’s customer satisfaction program
- Ensure accurate completion of all Aftermarket inventory audits
- Ensure core values and company policies
- Responsible for branch safety and security (yard & building)
- Promote events and specials
- Manage Safety programs required for the branch
- Approve payroll for hourly employees
- Sell the store as a whole to gain new and existing business
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction
- Handles all After sales request for the Aftermarket
- Spearhead the use of Anvil for the Aftermarket Department
- Support sales staff regarding reconditioning of used to expedite time it takes to get to salable condition
- Work with department and corporate Management to maintain an acceptable Margin and Expense control of assets
- Ensure bank deposit is completed as needed
- Ensure mail is picked up daily
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management experience
- Extensive management training
- Parts and Service Department operations experience and understanding
- Agriculture experience
- A sales driven attitude
- Excellent customer service driven skills
- Proven ability to communicate amongst a diverse team to achieve objectives
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Financial understanding of Service and Parts Department profit and loss statements
- Ability to interpret and analyze internal reports
- Experience with PFW business system an asset
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent and preference to post graduate education and / or management training.
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment