Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Type: Part Time
Part-time: 2.5 to 3 days per week
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 11 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package
- An industry leading Apprenticeship program with wage top-up and full tuition coverage
- Extended health benefits including prescription, dental and vision coverage, visits to paramedical professionals, and life, disability, critical illness, and travel insurance
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Annual boot allowance
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance plan
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
Every person and every task creates the bigger picture that is PrairieCoast equipment.
Our people are what make our world go round – and we love celebrating their achievements.
From the field to the desk, we are constantly challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
Our employees have the opportunity to invest in PrairieCoast. The result? A significant portion is employee owned.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk you will:
Be responsible for all accounts receivable activities, including maintaining customer records and reconciliation of general ledger accounts. This position will monitor and support the collection of receivables and is responsible for reconciling daily cash activities for 11 individual locations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with using business system applications
- Knowledge of agriculture equipment industry preferred
- Understands accounting fundamentals
- Intermediate skill level Microsoft Office, with special consideration to Excel and Outlook
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required
We’ve built a solid team that is the driving force of our success. Are you ready to join us?
Click here to view more opportunities
Click to learn more about a career at PrairieCoast equipment